Our corporate services division is aimed at providing elite financial planning solutions to companies by focusing on their superannuation and insurance needs that make up their benefits packages/offering. We also specialise in providing tailored executive financial planning designed to relieve busy executives from the time constraints of personal financial control.
Our Corporate Services program delivers genuine value and meaningful support to employees, providing highly attractive benefits that staff may otherwise not have access to.
With over 20 years experience in this highly specialised field, Stanford Brown’s clients include Air New Zealand, Arab Bank of Australia, Brocade, Compuware, Google, Mortgage Choice, Saatchi & Saatchi and Visa.
Corporate Services Key Points
The area of employee benefits is increasingly competitive, with talented staff looking not only at comparable salaries, but also weighing up a host of ancillary benefits. A generous employee benefits package can be an excellent way to keep the talent you have, and to recruit the cream of the crop. Stanford Brown provides a range of corporate services designed to help you become more competitive and create a more productive and motivated workforce.
Our process walks you through a suite of benefits tailored to suit both employer and employees. We also provide benefit implementation and ongoing servicing of your benefits package. Often the first part of the process involves a detailed survey that is completed by employees. This process engages support from staff and provides the employer with significant insight to gauge which benefits are considered most important. The solution we provide is completely outsourced to save you time and the cost of the benefits can be subsidised by the employer or spread across the employees.
- Structural reviews to maximise your plan’s efficiency and value to staff
- Staff education – to increase awareness and take-up
- Online plan administration and policy committee services to ease your administration burden
- Group life and salary continuance insurance – a vital employee benefit you can deliver with significant tax and cost benefits
- Business insurance – including key personnel cover
- Benefits package design and benchmarking to boost employment competitiveness
- Financial planning – a valuable staff benefit that improves employee satisfaction
Executive Insurance Solutions
- Specialist insurance advice and solutions for senior executives from large listed and unlisted companies
“You have helped save us money and time in more areas than one while keeping our people happy – thank you.” S. KRUGER, Compuware