April 2022 Monthly Investment Markets Report
Welcome to Stanford Brown’s Monthly Investment Markets Report for April 2022. We aim to help investors cut through all the media noise and hype and understand what is really driving investment markets and portfolio returns.
This month we cover:
- Why the global share market rallied in March, but most countries were down
- Will commodities prices keep rising?
- The hidden dangers of high commodities prices
- Is there any such thing as a ‘blue chip stock’?
- How BHP leap-frogged CBA and CSL to become the largest ASX stock once again
- Are we seeing the end of the global dominance of the US dollar?