Monthly Investment Markets Report
Monthly Investment Markets Report – October 2021
Welcome to Stanford Brown’s Monthly Investment Markets Report for October 2021. We aim to help investors cut through all the media noise and hype and understand what is really driving investment markets and portfolio returns.
This month we cover:
- Why global markets took a breather in September?
- Where to next for Australian house prices?
- Where does house price growth come from? (it’s not what you may think)
- What is ‘Evergrande’, and why is it important?
- Is this China’s ‘Lehman moment’?
- Will the US government shut down (again)?
- Will the US government default on its debts (again)?