Q3 2022 Quarterly Investment Markets Report
The Stanford Brown Investment Committee has completed its regularly quarterly review of investment markets and portfolios. In summary, we are retaining our ‘neutral stance’ on the overall ‘growth/defensive’ mix in portfolios, but we are making changes to two of the Australian shares funds to improve management and reduce exposure to small and mid-sized companies.
In this Quarterly report, you will find:
- Economic and investment market conditions
- Summary of major global risks to investment markets
- Portfolio and underlying fund returns
- Portfolio positioning and adjustments
- Descriptions of the new funds we are adding to portfolios
Portfolio returns and asset allocation can be found in the portfolio factsheets, which are linked below
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your adviser.
Click to download