Update from former RBA Governor Ian Macfarlane
Welcome to the November edition of our SB Talks podcast where we explore the important elements of your financial world – from investments to strategy, from retirement planning to intergenerational wealth.
In this episode, our CEO Vincent O’Neill is again speaking with Stanford Brown Investment Committee member, and former RBA Governor Ian Macfarlane AC.
- The current inflation trajectory
- What this means for interest rates
- The likely terminal rate in Australia and the US
- The implications for financial markets
- How far will Australian property prices fall?
Click here to listen!
Click here to watch!