Andrew joined Stanford Brown in 2012 having previously worked for Travelex, managing the foreign exchange transactions and risk protection for corporate importers and exporters in Australia.
Andrew chose to change career to the financial advice profession which directly complements his passion for people and investment markets. He enjoys interacting with individuals, couples and families and providing truly personalised and tailored financial advice, presented in an understandable and jargon-free way. Andrew is on track towards completing the highest qualification in the advice field, the Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
Andrew is married to Camilla and they are the proud parents of their first child, Luke. Andrew is a tennis tragic, playing competition at least twice a week, he also doubles as the Stanford Brown resident tennis coach each summer. Andrew finds relaxation in travel, live theatre and musicals, movies, food/cooking, swimming, surfing, and skiing.
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds and Family Trusts
- Debt and Cash Flow Management
- Bachelor of Agricultural Economics at Sydney University
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Advanced Diploma Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Specialist Self Managed Superannuation (Cavendish / ICFS)
- Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ASX ALPA) (Kaplan)
- AFP, Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Authorised Representative # 463298