David is an optimistic visionary, never satisfied with good enough, always seeking to improve the way he runs his business, the lives of his clients and his family life.
For more than a quarter of a century, David has led a multi-award-winning financial services practice with a diverse skillset that combines industry knowhow with practical, passionate and personalised service. His dual qualifications and experience in both accounting and financial planning make David a formidable force when it comes to providing sound, considered financial advice to medical specialists, self-employed professionals and business leaders.
He is particularly passionate about protecting his clients, and those they love, from having their financial aspirations derailed by unexpected life events. As a business owner and father-of-four, David has first hand insights into the complexities of balancing personal and professional financial goals and obligations. Drawing upon his experience as an accountant, David’s extraordinary talent as an adviser and business owner is to integrate the many aspirations of his clients’ family and business life and recommend sensible, considered options that encompass his clients entire financial life.
The overarching principle that drives David is – doing what is best for the firms’ clients, 100% of the time. The one overwhelming comment that a client can say that means more than anything else to him is “David, I trust you”.
- Bachelor of Business
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Company Directors Diploma
- Accredited SMSF Adviser (Kaplan)
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Life Member of the MDRT
- Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser with the Tax Practitioners Board
- Authorised Representative # 239348