Hamish is a Wealth Management specialist, who focuses on providing financial advice to individuals, trustees and directors requiring specialist guidance in the planning, structuring and investment of their assets.
As a result of experience and education Hamish has accumulated considerable technical knowledge in the areas of wealth management, retirement, superannuation and estate planning. This knowledge is applied in conjunction with fundamental financial planning principles to all client portfolios.
Hamish, originally from Adelaide, completed school at Pembroke and went on to complete a Bachelor of Commerce at Bond University. Hamish then moved to Sydney and begun his career as an Equities Adviser prior to moving to the United Kingdom. Working as an Equities Adviser in both Sydney and London, Hamish gained invaluable experience in global markets and managing portfolios on behalf of his private clients.
Whilst living in the UK, Hamish took the opportunity to travel the world. On his return to Australia in 2005, Hamish joined the team at Stanford Brown and went on to become a Partner in 2007.
Hamish is married to Louise, and they are the proud parents of Isabella and George.
- SMSF & Family Trust Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning (FINSIA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Bond University, QLD)
- Accredited Self Managed Superannuation Adviser SMSF (Kaplan)
- Direct Equities Advisory Accredited (Kaplan)
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser with the Tax Practitioners Board
- Authorised Representative # 302140