Vincent grew up in Northern Ireland before moving to Dublin to commence his degree in Commerce & Law at University College Dublin. After moving to Australia he joined Stanford Brown in 2007 to work in the private client investment team.
Vincent is a Senior Adviser and Private Wealth specialist focusing on providing financial advice to high net worth clients on wealth creation, retirement planning and self-managed superannuation funds. His primary focus is developing lasting relationships through helping clients understand and define their personal, professional and financial goals. He then applies his technical expertise and fundamental financial planning principles to assist clients in making these goals a reality.
In his role as Head of the Private Wealth Division, Vincent manages a team of highly qualified advisers each with their unique professional experience and areas of core expertise. This diversified skill set allows the Private Wealth team deliver advice which is knowledgeable, current and a source of genuine value add for their clients.
Vincent is married to Chantelle, and they are the proud parents of daughters, Roisin, Niamh and son Thomas. He enjoys relaxing with his family and is an avid sports fan who loves an opportunity to watch his favourite teams play live.
- Wealth Creation
- Retirement Planning
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Direct Equity Investments
- UK Pension Transfers
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- B.L.S. (Hons - First Class) University College Dublin
- ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (Kaplan)
- Accredited Self Managed Superannuation Adviser SMSF (Kaplan)
- AFP, Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser with the Tax Practitioners Board
- Authorised Representative # 33954