Are we there yet? How far will share markets fall?
Welcome to the October edition of our SB Talks podcast where we explore the important elements of your financial world – from investments to strategy, from retirement planning to intergenerational wealth.
In this episode, our CEO Vincent O’Neill is speaking with Chief Investment Officer Ashley Owen.
- How far will interest rates rise?
- What is a ‘fair’ or ‘normal’ level of interest rates for a country?
- How bond markets step in to dictate government spending & borrowing policy – like in Britain this 2 weeks ago
- Why we are probably heading for recession
- But the good news: Why recessions are almost always good for share markets!
Click here to listen!
Click here to watch!