Interview with former RBA Governor Ian Macfarlane
Welcome to the latest edition of our SB Talks podcast where we explore the important elements of your financial world – from investments to strategy, from retirement planning to intergenerational wealth.
In this episode, our CEO Vincent O’Neill is speaking with Stanford Brown Investment Committee member, and former RBA Governor Ian Macfarlane AC.
- Ian’s path to becoming Governor of the RBA.
- His key learnings from 10 years in the role.
- The path to normalising global monetary policy settings.
- The short-term and longer-term outlook for inflation.
- Interest rate increases, how fast and how far?
- The implications for financial markets and Australian property.
Click here to listen!
Click here to watch!