March 2021 Monthly Investment Markets Report
Welcome to Stanford Brown’s Monthly Investment Markets Report for March 2021. We aim to help investors cut through all the media noise and hype and understand what is really driving investment markets and portfolio returns.
This month we cover:
- The economy is surging back – but does this silver cloud have a dark lining?
- Why did shares rebound in 2020 while profits and dividends were cut – but pause in 2020 while profits and dividends rebound?
- Why iron ore profits and dividends are surging?
- Will inflation return?
- What rising bond yields are mostly good for share market?
- Why we’re all going back to the 1950s?