January 2021 Monthly Investment Markets Report
Welcome to Stanford Brown’s Monthly Investment Markets Report for December 2020. We aim to help investors cut through all the media noise and hype and understand what is really driving investment markets and portfolio returns.
This month we cover:
- How the events of 2020 have caused long-lasting changes to the investment markets
- How Australia ranks in the world – on the coronavirus and share markets
- Australian and Global shares in 2020 – the winners and losers
- Australian shares – beyond the so-called ‘blue chips’
- Who correctly predicted the 2020 global economic crash?